President of HPYOA (Hellenic Professional Yacht Owners Association), widely known as EPEST
Education and training:
– Degree from School of Political Science, University of Athens, Greece
– Bachelor of Public Personnel Administration, Southeaster University, Washington, USA
– International Business, George Washington University, Washington, USA
– Attended PnD classes, school of foreign Service, Georgetown University, Washington, USA
– 1976-1988: Ministry of foreign Affairs, Embassy of Greece Washington D.C.
– 1988-1999: Marinter Navigation, Lausanne, Switzerland
– 1999-Today: Manager- owner of Professional Charter Yachts
Personal skills and competences:
– 1997-1998: President of professional football club Etnikos F.C.
– 2001-2004: General Secretary of EPEST ( Hellenic Professional Yacht owners Association)
– 2004-2008: President of the organizing committee International Yachting Symposium, Poros, Greece
– 2005-Today: President of EPEST ( Hellenic Professional Yacht owners Association)
– 2011-Today: President of the organizing committee East Med Yacht Show-Zea Marina, Piraeus.
– English, Portuguese, French, German