Mr. Yannis Stournaras
Governor of the Bank of Greece
Mr. Yannis Stournaras, Governor of the Bank of Greece, will be the Keynote Speaker.
The main objective of this year’s Executive’s Meeting is to inform on the current developments in the NPL and NPE market and to present the Bank of Greece Governor’s views on its prospects as well his general assessments on the course of the Economy and the Financial System.
Mr. Christos Konstas, Journalist and Head of Content for ethosMEDIA, will be the coordinator of the workshop.
The workshop is organized as a continuation of the successful 2nd NPL Summit (November 2019) and is part of a series of leadup events preceding the NPL SUMMIT 2021, which will take place on March 2021 with the main topic: NPL Market in Total Transformation. Top executives of Greek and foreign banks, investment organizations and funds, lawyers’ offices and law firms, consulting services companies, NPL & NPE management companies, debt collection agencies, insurance organizations and servicers, will be invited to attend the workshop.
The Exclusive’s Meeting will take place online, in compliance with all health protocols, utilizing the various options offered via LiveOn, ethosGROUP’s integrated digital technology for business communication, enabling its guests to take part in it from the comfort and safety of their homes.
More specifically, the following topics will be analyzed during the meeting:
- The Bank of Greece’s proposal for the creation of a state-supported Asset Management Company (“Bad Bank”).
- Why can’t the shares of banking groups make a dynamic recovery in the Stock Exchange?
- Which is the new role of the independent servicers in the Greek market?
- The suspension of payments of loan instalments and the role of Asset Management companies today.
- The Bank of Greece Governor’s assessments on the prospects of the Economy and the developments in the Financial System.
- 15:00Start Time
- 15:00-15:05Welcome Address: Konstantinos OuzounisSpeakers:
- 15:05-15:10Inroductory Speech: Christos Konstas
- 15:10-15:30Keyonote Speech: Yannis Stournaras
- 16:30End of the Meeting – Thank you